Lunenburg Town Council Meeting - February 12, 2019
The next Council Meeting is being held on Tuesday, February 12th at 5:15 p.m. The public is welcome!
Highlights of the Agenda
Presentations & Correspondence
- Information on a proposed Lyme Disease Conference for the fall of 2019 for the general public and health care professionals.
- New Library Funding Model from the Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage.
- A notice of motion was made to adopt Budget and Financial Controls Policy #93.
- Draft terms of reference and appointment of members to the Lunenburg County Inter-Municipal Accessibility Act Committee.
- Discussion of Coastal Action’s Lunenburg Harbour 2018 Water Quality Report.
- Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program funding application for Wastewater Treatment Plant update.
- Budget Variance Report to December 31, 2018.
- Discussion of proposed new Property Lease Procedural Policy #81.
- Creighton Street tree removal request.
- Recreation Department capital budget redirection request.
The Agenda package with supporting documents is on the Town website here: http://bit.ly/2HWjzbV