Town Council Meeting - March 26, 2019
The next Council Meeting is being held on Tuesday, March 26th at 5:15 p.m. The public is welcome!
Highlights of the Agenda
- Lunenburg Folk Harbour Society regarding electrical service outlet panels.
- 3-H ABCO Holdings regarding a proposed purchase of Federal Lunenburg Harbour sea bed property.
Correspondence & Committees
- The Protective Services and Recreation Committees recommend approval of their respective Draft 2019/20 Budgets.
- The Heritage Advisory Committee recommends six nominations for the Town’s Heritage Recognition Award 2019, and revised application to register a Municipal Heritage Property.
- Corporate Services: Council to continue review of Draft 2019/20 Town Budget. Items for discussion include Council chamber audio-visual, the Regional Emergency Management Organization, and the Electric Utility.
The full Agenda package with supporting documents is on the Town website here: http://bit.ly/2HWjzbV